Central, 4th Council District
Sunnynook River Park
Los Angeles River Bike Path, Los Angeles, CA 90039
Neighborhood: Atwater Village
3306 Riverside Drive, Los Feliz 90027
Notes for Drivers:
- Sunnynook River Park shares a parking lot with the HUB at the address above.
- Drivers and their passengers should plan for a 15 to 20-minute walk to Sunnynook River Park from the HUB parking lot.
Walking Directions from Parking Lot to Site:
- Head north on Riverside Dr toward the lighted crosswalk at Los Feliz Blvd.
- Cross Riverside Dr and turn right at the sidewalk, to head south.
- Go down steps that will be on your left.
- Pass a playground on your left, and walk in between the tennis courts.
- Once you pass the tennis courts, turn right.
- At the soccer field, there will be a pedestrian bridge on your left.
- Take the pedestrian bridge and follow signs to Exquisite Corpse.
Sunnynook River Park has easy bike access.
Note for Bicyclists:
Sunnynook River Park is located along the section of the LA River Bike Path that runs between the Los Feliz Bridge and the Glendale-Hyperion Bridge in Atwater Village.